Amenajare cladire pavilion pentru sectii aferente Spitalului Filantropia
Pavilion building for the related sections of "Filantropia" Hospital
Atenție! În această
secțiune există informații necompletate!
Proiect înscris de
Informaţii despre proiect
26.374.846 LEI / 5.926.932 EURO
CRAIOVA Str. SARARILOR, nr. 28
Echipa de proiect
arh. Nicolae Trif, arh. Mihai Radu Trif, arh. Leontin Nicolae Trif
- Catalin Jerdoiu - Sef Proiect Structuri - Valentin Oachesi - Sef Proiect instalatii termoventilatii, sanitare si incendiu - Gica Pistal - Sef Proiect instalatii electrice si curenti slabi - Alexandru Petcu - Sef Proiect bransamente apa, canalizare, termoficare
The four main blocks and the three connecting joints between them, located at the eastern boundary of the "Victor Babes" Hospital, towards the Sărarilor Street, which were partially built at the level of the resistance structure during 1991-1993, with The hospital destination for AIDS patients funded by foreign funds.
The existing building blocks at the level of the incompletely completed structure were called A, B, C and D being connected by a joint block having the following initial height regime:
- the block A has height regime D + P + 1E -2p
- Block B has height regime D + P + 2E -2p
- Block C had height regime D + P + 3E -4p
- Block D had height regime D + P + 3E -4p
- the A-B joint has height regime D + P + 1E
- the B-C joint had a height regime D + P + 2E
- the C-D joint had height regime D + P + 2E
During the construction of the resistance structure the external financing was stopped, thus stopping the execution works.
For the abandoned buildings, there have been attempts to get financing for the completion of the works for the hospital destination over time, but without success.
Due to lack of funding even for their preservation, these buildings remained completely unprotected, being exposed to weathering and depreciation.
Not adequately inclosed, providing permanent access to anyone, these buildings have sheltered many street people, landless animals, and heaps of garbage, becoming a sordid space right next to Victor Babes Hospital, a residential area and important amenities of the city and a place very dangerous due to accidents that could have occurred.
Since the Municipal Hospital of Philanthropy has lost a number of spaces for medical act that functioned in buildings that were claimed and restituted in kind to former owners, Craiova decided to relocate 4 departments (Medical I, Medical II, Medical III, Physiotherapy and Emergency Room) from the composition of the Municipal Hospital of Philanthropy in abandoned buildings from Sărari street, no.28.
With the relocation of the 4 sections and their emergency, there were secured besides the number of beds for the patients they had (181), medical offices, treatment rooms, auxiliary and technical spaces with new furniture and medical investigators, as well as two courses spaces for students.
The conceptual approach of the project ensures a substantial improvement of the quality of the medical act provided by the specialized staff of the Municipal Hospital "Filantropia", an increase in the quality of the built space in which these activities are carried out, compared to the one in which they functioned until now. The new location provides optimal conditions for investigating and treating patients who are addressing the four sections of the hospital and their emergency.
At the end of 2015 the building works on the existing constructions from Sararilor Street began, with the purpose of achieving the necessary spaces for the 4 sections of the "Filantropia" Municipal Hospital. The design and execution of the investment took place in a short time, practically in a year and a half, reaching the multiple expectations of the investor: the capitalization of the old and degraded structures, located in an important area of Craiova, a negative visual impact on the area, the realization of buildings with a clean aesthetics, adapted to the function, with a positive impact in the urban area, optimal conditions of the medical act and the release of the buildings in which the hospital is working until now, due to their retrocession to the former owners.
The design had to take into account the constraints imposed by the existing structures, with predetermined dimensions to the allowed limit for ensuring and observing the conditions imposed by the norms in the medical field. That's why the technical expert and structural engineers chose the solution to reinforce structures with carbon fiber mesh to minimize space gauges. The solutions chosen by the HVAC engineers aimed at reducing the consumption of utilities, but ensuring the necessary conditions for the proper functioning of the spaces and the equipment they serve.
For the general contractor the problems during the execution were numerous: starting with the need to rehabilitate spaces from demisols that were loaded with garbage, continuing with the need to free the land of numerous reinforced concrete blocks (prefabricated beams, Stairs, lost foundations) that were discovered with the beginning of digging for the newly designed foundations (for elevators, stairs) that had to be removed, which delayed the scheduled work at that time. The unevenness of existing slabs, pillars, and diaphragms also caused problems in their rectification on completion of the execution.
Through the design theme, the beneficiary has proposed:
- consolidation of building blocks in accordance with technical expertise
- A-block from D + P + 1E-2p to D + P + 2-3p
- Linking the corridor between buildings A and B from D + P + 1 to D + P + 2
- completing the 3rd floor of the block D
- Establishment of corridors at the level 1 level between the block C and the "Victor Babes"
- making lifts for patients, valid persons, mont-charges for clean and separate products for dirty products in each building while concomitantly joining the staircase and machine room of the elevator over the terrace floors of the last levels
- the demolition of the semicircular ladder of the median trajectory of the block D between the axes 2,3 and C, B
- dismantling the connecting corridors between B and C and C and D from Sarari street
- extension of the terrace floors from the connecting corridors between blocks A and B and B and C for the location of two ventilation installations.
- Construction of escape houses (with ramps with a width of 2.2m) with height regime P + 2 attached to joints A-B and C-D.
- rebuilding a floor on block A
- realization of an apex on the south side of the block A and a ramp for disabled persons
- realization of an access cover on block D
- realization of basement on block D
- Epoxy flooring in laundry and technical spaces (pump room, technical lift)
- PVC floors for hospitals (antistatic, antimicrobial) in the rest of the premises
- Edge-protected edges at wall and column junctions
- HPL circulating protection strips and stainless steel hand profile
- ceramic tiles on their entire height in sanitary groups, bathrooms, maintenance and cleaning areas, offices and local in salons and cabinets in the washroom area (h = 1.8m, width 1.20m)
- suspended ceilings from aluminum boxes pre-painted on the corridors to allow access to the installations
- suspended ceilings made of gypsum-cardboard in salons, medical cabinets, locker rooms etc.
- Inner openings
- sandwich metallic doors with sound insulation - at all rooms
- compartments and HPL doors to public health groups
- fire resistant metal doors - at warehouses, at stairwells, at technical premises, with resistance to heat load and to the destinations
- base - mosaic plasters
- Ventilated façades cladding with fiber reinforced concrete panels
- Aluminum joinery with thermal barrier, with double glazing
-Road traffic and parking
-Platforms, sidewalks and pedestrian traffic
The enclosure ensures transparency, it has 2 gates and a pedestrian gate, with automatic closing.
Connections to utilities: electric, cold water, sewerage, district heating.
Because the land belonging to the Municipal Hospital "Filantropia" does not provide the standard areas for green spaces, it has opted to cooperate with "Victor Babes" Hospital, regarding the provision of green spaces, carriageways and car parks in its premises, which can assure them. We also opted for co-operation on other services such as morgue-prosecture, by-pass firefighting. For the purpose of communicating between the two enclosures, the enclosure that delimitates them has been dismantled. Also, the City Hall has created an additional parking space on the public domain, along Sarari Street, which limits the hospital to the east.
The investment costs amounted to 26,374,846 lei, respectively 5,926,932 euros, of which C + M 21,949,591lei, respectively 4,932,492euros